Register via our online store or in person at the cafe.
With the holiday season at our door step, this mouth-watering Lemon Blueberry Coulis Torte will surely delight your guests or serve as a unique hostess gift. Going to a potluck? You’ll be the star with this dessert as your dish! This torte features the beautiful harmony between the tartness of the lemon juice combined with the sweetness of the Macadamia nuts and the vibrant colour of the blueberry coulis. Perfection!
In this class Agathe will demonstrate innovative ways to prepare raw plant based cuisine. You will be given the “success guaranteed” recipes and bring home your own torte that you will prepare at the class.
Join us and learn how to create this show piece dessert that is so easy to make and that is also packed with nutrients! Now that’s a bonus!
$58 per person (includes the cost of ingredients)
When and where:
Wednesday, December 6th from 8 pm – 9:30 pm at Tao
210-150 Esplanade West, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1A3
604-971-5108 - email@example.com
- 6’’ or 7’’ springform
- Spatula (like this one)
- go home with a Lemon Blueberry Coulis Torte to share!
- Learn about how nutritious this dessert is
- Learn how to prepare food with accuracy by weighing the ingredients, key to recreating Tao’s famous cuisine
- Learn how to make the Pecan Crust, the Lemon Macadamia Filling and the Blueberry Coulis
- Learn how to prepare the torte and other ways to present this delicious dessert
You will go home enriched, happy and content!
Please note that all events are fragrance free. Thank you!