All Organic. All Plant-Based. All Gluten Friendly. All Delicious!
What is raw vegan cuisine? Our delicious food is prepared in a way that preserves nutrients and keeps enzymes alive...from garden to your plate to your mouth!
Eating vegetables, fruits, sprouted nuts and seeds is so flavourful! Actually, it is to live for!
Wondering what raw vegan cuisine might taste like? Ask any of our wonderful assistants at Café By
Tao to give you a sample. Give your taste buds a fresh nutritious experience!
Tao Organics was created from love and respect for our beautiful planet. Our dishes are made with
100% organic ingredients in a process that keeps all nutrients alive and vital. We call our café’s
offerings Raw Vegan Cuisine.
We buy our ingredients from local farmers and businesses first. Heartfully harvested with
deliciousness, and with you taste buds in mind.
- 1 hour parking on Esplanade between 9 am - 6pm.
- 1 hour parking on West 1st between 9 am - 6 pm.
- 2 hour parking on 1st east of Lonsdale and west of Chesterfield between 9 am - 6 pm
- Free parking in ICBC parking lot off Rogers Ave after 6 pm weekdays and all day weekends/holidays
- Free 2 hour parking at Lonsdale Quay Market with a validated parking ticket
- One block north of Lonsdale Quay
- Above the Shoppers Drug Mart, next to the Avis and Medical Centre
- Between Lonsdale and Chesterfield
210-150 Esplanade West
above the Shoppers Drug Mart
North Vancouver, BC
Canada, V7M 1A3
Tuesday to Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm
Sunday & Monday: closed
NEW Summer Hours as of May 1st
Tuesday to Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10 am - 9 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm