All Organic. All Vegan. All Raw. All Wheat & Dairy Free. All Delicious!
What is raw vegan cuisine? Our delicious food is prepared in a way that preserves nutrients and keeps enzymes alive...from garden to your plate to your mouth!
Eating vegetables, fruits, sprouted nuts and seeds is so flavourful! Actually, it is to live for!
Wondering what raw vegan cuisine might taste like? Ask any of our wonderful assistants at Café By
Tao to give you a sample. Give your taste buds a fresh nutritious experience!
Tao Organics was created from love and respect for our beautiful planet. Our dishes are made with
100% organic ingredients in a process that keeps all nutrients alive and vital. We call our café’s
offerings Raw Vegan Cuisine.
We buy our ingredients from local farmers and businesses first. Heartfully harvested with
deliciousness, and with you taste buds in mind.
- 1 hour parking on Esplanade between 9 am - 6pm.
- Paid parking behind the café.
- Paid parking, $6 for the whole day, at the corner of St. George's and Esplanade.
- Free parking in ICBC parking lot off Rogers Ave after 6 pm weekdays and all day weekends/holidays
- Free 2 hour parking at Lonsdale Quay Market with a validated parking ticket
- One block north of Lonsdale Quay
- Corner of West Esplanade and Rogers
- Across from the BC Liquor Store and Tim Hortons
- One block west of Lonsdale
131 West Esplanade
North Vancouver, BC
Canada, V7M 1A1
Monday & Tuesday: 8 am - 8 pm
Thursday & Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am - 8 pm
Brunch served starting at 10 am
Holidays: 10 am - 6 pm